Friday 10 July 2015

Fairytale Beginnings by Holly Martin









Sadly I must admit that this is the first book I read by Holly Martin. I read it in one sitting and quickly took myself off to amazon to buy her previous books, I loved it that much.



Fairytale Beginnings is set in the Village of Clovers Rest. Milly Rose works for Castle Heritage and is on her way to view Clover Castle to see if the company can help the owner, Cameron Heartstone restore it to its original beauty. But when Milly gets there, she is blown away by the sheer beauty of the castle, and it's owner. As Milly and Cameron explore the secrets of Clover Castle, they find that the chemistry between them is growing by the second. But both Milly and Cameron have both been hurt in the past and they need to decide if they are willing to take the chance at finding their happy ever after.

I loved this book from start to finish. I honestly don't even have words that can do this book justice. From the very first page I was transported to Clover's Rest. The characters were well rounded and extremely likable. The chemistry between Milly and Cameron was one of the best I've ever read. It just seemed to flow straight off the page. Holly Martin has transported me back to my childhood with a modern day fairytale with added sex appeal that keeps the adult mind happy.



I devoured this book in one sitting and I was really disappointed that it had to end. I Could have read about Milly's adventures forever. I was thoroughly entertained throughout. I really can't think of a bad word to say about this book and so I'm going to give it the five stars that it deserves. I hope that this book is recognised for the great piece of work that it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kelly's Book Corner Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang